Government Security Compliance Services
- CFO Act agencies spent over $5.6 Billion on Information Security in FY17.
- In FY17, US-CERT received 30,899 incident reports that impacted the Federal Government.
- The Cyber Cross Agency Priority (CAP) goal is comprised of the following strategies:
- continuous monitoring, HSPD-12 implementation for logical access, TIC security capabilities and
- TIC traffic consolidation.
The protection of data is the highest priority for any organization, especially ones that process sensitive data such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). The requirements for protecting this data within Government systems is complicated and constantly changing. AgileRank helps clients navigate this maze through a combination of deep understanding of the Certification & Accreditation (C&A) lifecycle within the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and a strong understanding of the technical controls that must be in place to meet the requirements and adequately protect your data. AgileRank is a trusted adviser to help clients achieve regulatory compliance while ensuring that vendors hosting and managing sensitive data are meeting the controls, processes, and applicable security requirements.
IA Advisory Services